- This event has passed.
Free Social Security & Estate Planning Seminar: Lexington
May 15, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Monday, May 15
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Lexington Public Library
1733 Russell Cave Road
At this FREE SEMINAR, you’ll learn:
- How to simplify the distribution of your assets without fees or delays of probate.
- How to protect your life’s savings from the rising cost of probate and Long-term care.
- How to avoid guardianship and get help managing your affairs should you become incapacitated.
- How to alleviate any financial and emotional hardships by learning how you can qualify for Medicaid and Veterans Benefits earlier.
- How to take the next steps in putting your estate plan into action today!
What Are Your Estate Planning Questions?
Maggard Elder Law items like health directives, wills, trusts and more can be overwhelming and confusing. Let us know your questions by submitting them through the form below, and we’ll be in touch.