- This event has passed.
Free Workshop in Walton: Social Security
October 19, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for this important Social Security* event that’s open to the public.
There are more than 500 different ways to claim your Social Security benefits. In this workshop, you will learn about many of the strategies you can use to help maximize your Social Security benefits. Nick Maggard, noted Attorney in The Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, & MSN Money, will be the host and will guide you through the potential pitfalls and windfalls of Social Security.
Topics we will discuss:
- Now versus later; how to decide when you should apply for benefits
- Ways to maximize your Social Security benefits
- Spousal benefits
- What happens if your spouse is still working
- How divorce or death can affect your Social Security income
- Three biggest mistakes people make with Social Security
- Ways you can reduce taxes on Social Security
- Ways to really make the best decisions on Social Security for you
- BONUS TOPIC: How to simplify the distribution of your assets without fees or delays of probate.
- BONUS TOPIC: How to protect your home and life savings from the rising cost of Nursing Homes and long-term care expenses.
- BONUS TOPIC: How to ensure your estate plan is up to date in accordance with the most recent legal changes.
- BONUS TOPIC: How to take the next steps in putting your Social Security & Estate Plan into action today!
This presentation is strictly informational. No products will be promoted.
Learn ways to maximize your Social Security Benefits, pay less in taxes, and have your questions answered. Order your FREE tickets today.
* Not affiliated with or approved by the Social Security Administration or any Federal or state governmental agency.
What Are Your Estate Planning Questions?
Maggard Elder Law items like health directives, wills, trusts and more can be overwhelming and confusing. Let us know your questions by submitting them through the form below, and we’ll be in touch.