Planning your estate is one of the most important things you can do for your family during your lifetime. Let Maggard Elder Law be the firm to carry out YOUR wishes in the manner YOU desire.
- Wills & Trusts
- 65% of adults don’t have a will. We can help make sure your assets are distributed in the manner you wish.
- Veterans Benefits
- If you served during wartime, you may be eligible for Government assistance with the rising costs of In-Home care, Nursing Homes, and Assisted Living Facilities.
- Long-term Care Planning (Medicaid)
- Determining the cost and appropriate level of care required for an aging loved one can be overwhelming. We’ll help you no matter what type of care they are under or how far along in the process you are.
- Estate Planning
- We can help parents and loved ones in planning for their futures as well as those family members with special needs.
- Special Needs Planning
- We’ll help parents and others in planning for their own futures and for those of family members with special needs.
- Auto Accidents for Seniors
- Car accidents can be especially dangerous for Senior Citizens. If you or your loved one was seriously injured in an auto accident, we can help seek the medical care needed.
- Durable Powers of Attorney & Living Wills
- If something happens and you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself, we can assist you in naming a Power of Attorney who can make decisions that best reflect your wishes.